The Grant floor boiler UTILITY 46-58 LN, can cover spaces up to 250 m². It works with oil and heats the water through combustion, which is transported through pipes to heat the radiators. There should also be a separate oil tank, from which the fuel will be pumped.
It includes a burner, which is also responsible for the process of burning fuel.
It uses condensing technology, in which the boiler utilizes the energy stored in the hot exhaust gases before discharging them into the environment. This greatly increases its efficiency and achieves greater fuel economy and therefore money.
It also functions as an individual unit, ie in addition to being used to heat radiators, it also contributes to the production of domestic hot water.
It is made of stainless steel, which offers high resistance to thermal shock and also does not show corrosion and cracks.
Seasonal Efficiency from 92.6% to 97%
- Nominal Thermal Power: 44711kcal / h
- Installation: Floor
- Material: Stainless steel
- Very high performance according to SEAI HARP ‘A’ Rating
- Built-in Burner Riello RDB
- Silent mode
- Access to all parts of the boiler from the front
- Fully compliant with all European directives
- Easy and fast to install
- Five-year warranty on the boiler body and two years on all other parts
- All models have the ability to connect both with coaxial chimney and with normal without length restriction