Riello 40 G3X, Single-stage oil burner with efficiency from 22.5 to 35.6 KW, with flame head (muzzle) length 93mm. Without cover for installation in products for integration (individual units).
The Riello 40 G Series Single Oil Burners are a complete range of products, suitable for any home heating need. The Riello 40 G series is available in different models, with power from 23.8 to 240 kW.
All models use components designed by Riello for the Riello 40 G. Series. The high level of quality guarantees the safe operation of the burner.
In the construction of these burners, special attention was paid to noise reduction, ease of installation and adjustment, and small size to fit all boilers on the market.
NOTE: The burners of the RIELLO 40 G series are certified, in accordance with the European regulations EN 267 and the instructions of E.M.C. 89/336 / EEC, L.V.73 / 23 / EEC, engine 89/392 / EEC and performance 92/42 / EEC.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION OF "40 G" SERIES BURNERS
Fully automated light crude oil burner, single stage (two stage G 20 S) operation consisting of:
- Centrifugal fan with inverted vanes.
- Metal cover with sound-absorbing lining inside.
- Automatic hydraulic damper of total combustion air.
- Single-phase asynchronous electric motor 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Combustion head which consists of:
- Stainless steel conical head, high resistance to high temperatures.
- ignition electrodes.
- flame stabilization disc.
6. Gear pump for fuel supply consisting of:
- pressure regulator.
- expectations for manometer and vacuum meter connection.
- internal by-pass for possible installation with a fuel supply pipe.
7. Fuel supply solenoid valve integrated into the pump body.
8. Photocell for flame control.
9. Electronic command and control device of the flame with release button (reset).
10. Nozzle of light crude oil.
11. Degree of electrical protection I.P. 40.
12. Preheating fuel with electric resistance (on request) (G 3R, G 5R).
13. Mechanical reducer for slow ignition (type 40 G20S).
* Warranty: 2 years