ALFA WOOD group’s Master Laminate is the only floor produced in Greece.
Produced at the Group’s industrial premises in Grevena, it adheres to strict quality standards, while using the Uniclic patented joint locking system. The Uniclic locking system enables you to engage the flooring panels via two methods – angling and snapping. This fact makes Uniclic one of the easiest locking mechanisms for do-it-yourself flooring installations, and the favorite of OnFlooring. Uniclic is a revolutionary system for installing laminate floors without using glue. The panels can be clicked together simply, thanks to the ingenious shape of the tongue and groove.
Alfa Wood’s master laminate floors are durable, consisting of core (HDF) and decorative paper with hard resin coating.
Anyone who chooses Alfa Wood flooring, chooses a high quality floor that is visually & economically attractive and fully responsive to new flooring trends. With a 25-year guarantee for home or business use, you can be assured for a lifetime.
For the complete presentation of your spaces ALFA WOOD group has a skirting board and a series of accessories of the same shades. Their high strength combined with a variety of colors and designs, make the MASTER LAMINATE flooring ideal for almost any room.
- The 27 colors (9 Basic Line at 7mm AC3 thickness, 4 Classic Line at 8mm AC5-4V thickness and 14 Elegance Line at 8mm AC5-4V thickness) capture in the most realistic way all the natural features of a real wood floor.
- Durable: loads of furniture or other heavy objects, burning cigarettes, sharp objects (pointed heels)
- Light: laminate floors are UV resistant and do not discolor.
- Eco-friendly: 90% made of wood, derived from sustainable forestry practices.
- Antiallergic: provides a space that does not cause allergies
- Long life: The life of laminate flooring is between15 to 30 years.
- Perfect appearance: ideal imitation of natural wood.
- Mounting: easy mounting as it clicks with a unique click system.
- Easy dismantling and repositioning 2-3 times
- Ability to replace damaged board locally
- Ideal for renovations due to their low thickness
*Same color Skirting